Admission of students to the school is carried out from 10th August to 10th September of each academic year.
As a rule, most newly arrived students start from the beginning of the first quarter.
Admission of students to the relevant classes is carried out by foreign teachers in the presence of free places.
The deputy director of the school organizes the procedure for admission of students. The final decision on admission of students is taken up by principal.
1. Application for admission to school signed by the parent or guardian
2. Two copies of the contract (one for the student's personal affairs at the school, one for the parents)
3. Birth certificate of a child (copy)
4. Passport copies of both parents
5. 4 photos of the child (3x4). Coloured (surname added)
6. Certificate of employment (position) of parents
7. Child's address certificate
8. Departure documents
9. Academic documents covering previous performance (must be current)